February 15, 2015

The Quotes

Los Angeles, California


Maybe if anything good is to come out of this, it is that we learn to take better care of our friends. Lydia


He had a right to do this, it was his life. And we have a right to be really fucking angry at him. Curt H


It doesn't define you, that he did this. It defines him. Carole


We will never know what he was thinking. But whatever drove him to this must have roots deep inside and way back in life. You must focus on living now. And forgiving. Max


I feel the sadness...Please do not let it consume you. Use the help, support and knowledge of those around you. David


It is a new year, and with your strength and "a little help from your friends" things will get better. Diana


Some people cope in unhealthy ways. Don't absorb their hurt. Your true friends have your back, and love and support you. Curt H


You mean the world to us and always will. I know someday we will be laughing together and having happier times together. Connie


You will find the strength you need. It comes from within; from friends; from wailing and showing your grief. With every day, be strong, you can do this. You can do this. Russell


You have been given the miserable task of living with this new reality. It will end up being a different life without your long companion...but you will find and attract more joy...a new positive life will unfold, one that you so deserve. Jim

No comments:

About Me

My photo
California, United States
Once, I came up with this brilliant idea (well, I thought so, anyway) that the key to happiness was to concentrate on three things -- to choose three interests, then focus and funnel your energy into that trio. I was an English major in college and have always written in some shape or form. So, my first choice was writing. I've always kept journals, and have also written plays, novels, poetry, and shopping lists. I do have a day job. It deals with numbers (assets and finances). Go figure. I went to college at a California University. I live in California, Los Angeles, but not downtown. No children, and sadly, between dogs at the moment (dog person, not a cat person). Enough info? I was going for just enough to not be a cypher, yet not enough to entice a stalker. And, I started my blog after being dragged, kicking and screaming, to do so. Blogs! Read about ME here, right? But I have been advised that this is a way to write regularly, and to put your writing OUT THERE. So, here goes. My name is Bronte Healy. Thanks for reading my blog.